CONDITIONS OF USE
You Agree to these Conditions of use for Bioptic Drivers Australia (BDA)
1. By accessing this website you agree to its conditions of use. If you do not agree to these conditions of use Bioptic Drivers Australia (BDA) request you do not access this website. If you do not agree to these condition of use and continue to access this website you are still bound by these conditions of use.
2. The information in this website and the links provided are for general information only and should not be taken as constituting professional advice from the website owner - Bioptic Drivers Australia (BDA).
3. You should consider seeking independent medical, legal, financial or other advice to check how the website information relates to your unique and/or personal circumstances.
4. BDA is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.
5. The Blogs, Research, Statistics, Success Stories, How Bioptics Work, Driver Training, FAQs, News, BDA Friends and all other material on this website are provided for your information and to illustrate scenarios. They should not be taken as a substitute for professional advice. These materials help BDA to illustrate different situations that people face.
6. All reasonable care has been taken in preparing and designing all materials for this website and referencing links, however, BDA provides no warranties and makes no representation that the information provided is appropriate for your particular circumstances or indicates you should follow a particular course of action.
7. BDA links to external sites for your convenience. BDA are selective about which external sites we link to, but BDA do not endorse external sites. When following links to other websites, BDA encourage you to examine the copyright, privacy and disclaimer notices on those websites. BDA regularly maintain links but please send us an email if you find broken links.